Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Italian Stone Archway

Some time ago I started this project, but along the way I lost interest in building it. Well it is back on my bench as I have started a new trend for me; as you all have seen, I have a nasty habit of starting something and not finishing before I move to the next project.

So, I am trying something new. I am actually going to start finishing my old projects one by one.... No promises that this will continue to work, but I am going to give it my best effort!



Here is the first project up for finishing. I had about half the stones on the arch when I left off. Over my last couple weekends off from work I have made real progress; finishing all the stone work and getting it primed tonight.

Next will be the roof; trying to decide on what style of tiles to use for it... but for now, here are some photos.









1 comment: