Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Percision Ice and Snow

Hello everyone,

Its been a long while again since I have personaly been able to post anything here. I have been busy working on the start up of Falcon Miniatures to a full fledged business. I am currently finishing some CAD models for production casting of period 1930's furniture and appliances for dioramas.

A couple weeks ago I was contacted by Steve at Percision Ice and Snow to do a review of his product. I very happily agreed to do this for him as I have been very interested in his product.

Well today the mailman delivered the package to me and I am very excited to start this review! But I need a suitable base to review this on so I am revamping and re planing my Attic Relic base from a spring setting to a winter setting!

Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment