Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Attic Relic Found

A little over 10 years ago, some of my modeling supplies and pieces I had made went into storage. Until the last few days they had been forgotten in a box stuffed inside the attic of my parents home.

It brought back many fond memories of how I got started in this wonderful hobby we all share and love!

One piece in particular caught my eye, it was an unfinished piece that I had started and still held great potential once finished.




This particular base I made when I was younger, a lot younger. It is 100% scratch built from the brick wall to the street lamp, from the rubble to the propaganda posters on the wall. This was about the time I realized the potential of creating things from scratch, and how rewarding it could be!

I am going to resurrect this base, modify some minor things to update it and fully complete this nice lil base.

No comments:

Post a Comment