Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scale Hardware

Picture


I have just received my order of simulated hex bolts from the company called Scale Hardware. The bolts I received were 0.5 mm bolt heads turned from brass. I must say these are the best I have ever seen and live up to their name as the worlds finest scale fasteners! These simulated bolts will give any modeler in any scale superb bolt details far superior to any resin or photo etch rivals on the market today. I must warn you though, you will need some magnifiers and a good set of tweezers to work with these, also watch out for the carpet monster, I lost a couple to it while doing this review. The price is a bit spendy, 25 pcs. for $9 - $10 plus shipping of $3, but for the die hard detail modeler this is the way to go.

They have a wide rang of scale hardware including real working scale nuts and bolts for the truly dedicated modeler. Click the logo above to go to Scale Hardware's website.

Picture

Picture
Picture
Picture


No comments:

Post a Comment