Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome to my diorama building Blog!

Welcome one and all, this is my first blog so bare with me as I figure this all out. I will post some things on the home page here as I build. I will be creating pages for different projects that I will be working on and keep those up to date as best I can.


I hope that you all can follow along with me and learn something new and how scratch building your diorama structures can enhance both your diorama and your building skills. It will also show you materials for diorama building that can be easily obtained.
I will be scratch building mostly out of cork and plastic, but I will also utilize plaster scribing and a product known as Balsa Foam as well as other materials. I will blog the steps i use for each item to create your own unique buildings for your dioramas.

Happy scratch building!

No comments:

Post a Comment